Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner in The Bodyguard

Grocery shopping after I leave meeting at 7:30. Home and unload with Brenda's help. I put stuff away. Check e-mail. On to meet Beth at Sam's where we get new three-in-one fax machine and copier. We both across street to get nails done. I buy sandwiches then home. Watch last of Guns for San Sebastian while I have sandwich. Down for nap with girls. Up 3:00 - feed girls. Beth is watching golf. I work at computer. Begin setting up new machine. BIG JOB. Beth gets involved. Break for dinner - we eat and talk. Finish up in office. She opens present in dining room - take out trash. She showers. Into living room and we watch new blu-ray of The Bodyguard, with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston. I get ready; she into bed. Later ~