Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 06, 2012

Anthony Quinn in Guns for San Sebastian

Leave meeting at 7:25 and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and unload stuff I got for Beth. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and cheese. Work at compouter for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Guns for San Sebastion, with Anthony Quinn. Make a light lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check mail. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Out back and clean side yard. Transfer dog food to small can. Inside and work at computer. Into kitchen and start preparing for dinner. Make salads; unwrap tamales. Beth home and we eat. Watch some O'Reilly and a Hannity Special while eating. She washes her hair. Both into office to work;I write here. Eventually she showers; I get ready. Later ~