Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2012


Beth to dentist before meeting begins. I home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami an chips. Work at computer for awhile. Talk to Beth. Play with girls. Message from Joel - he'll be there. In to car and drive down to Indio. Met Joel at his new store. We talk for awhile. I on to Chinese place to meet my friends for our monthly conservative round table. All arrive and we talk and order. We eat and discuss current politics. I leave around 1:30. Arrive home 2:00. Feed girls while I have ice cream. Then it's down for nap with girls for an hour. Up and clean side yard. Into office and work at computer. Into kitchen and start dinner. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. She into officer and dinner is ready. We eat and talk. Watch Hannity. After dessert we into office. Both of us feel pretty shitty so no TV show tonight. She works in office; takes shower. I get ready. Later ~