Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 08, 2012


Mike Wallace dies
Sleep in day. I up 5:00 a.m. - shave and shower. Beth feels rotten so she stays in bed for awhile. I make breakfast; eat and read Sunday paper. She up and gets dressed. I into office and check e-mail and news sites. Clean up trash in office from yesterday. Beth joins me in office; she works on her computer while I work on mine. Try getting into printmaster with no luck. Work on computer some more. I into kitchen and make us lunch - sandwiches left over from yesterday. We east and talk. I into office then down for nap with girls. Beth over to her place of employment to check in on mMelissa and Jo. I up at 2:00 - Beth is ironing. I check computer. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Masters Golf is on. I into office and work on MDD tickets. She makes enchilidas. In to dsining room to eat while we watch Huckabee. Clean up kitchen. To living room and watch recordings of CSI: Vegas ; Sheshowers -fFollowed by recording of Person of Interst. I get ready; she into bed. Later ~