Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Dick Clark Dies
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, nuts, and grapes. Work at computer for awhile. Spend some time on WIP Dawn of Eagles. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Rootin' Tootin' Rhythm, with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Make some lunch and eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:00 and check e-mail. Out to bring in UPS and outside mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Open mail for Beth. Into office and search for new video to DVD recorder - no luck. Into kitchen to see what I can make for dinner. Beth home early. Help her in with her stuff. She into office. I find some leftovers and make a salad as a side. Set table and microwave potatoes. Call Beth then we eat and talk. After dessert we watch last night's recording of NCIS. Both into office. I write here while she showers. I get ready. Later ~