Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Audie Murphy and Broderick Crawford in The Texican

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, nuts and grapes. Work at computer for awhile. Work on WIP for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Audie Murphy in The Texican. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:00. Check e-mail; bring in recycle bin and outside mail. Fed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Put meat out in sun to defrost. Work in office on WIP: Dawn of Eagles. Jimmy George calls from Mississippi and we talk. He's feeling better. I start getting dinner ready in kitchen. Prepare BBQ. Prepare my steak and set out her chicken. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. She into office and makes calls. I start steak on BBQ. She into kitchen to start her chicken. We are both able to sit down at same time. We eat and talk while watching Hannity. After dessert, we clean up and she washes her hair. I write here. Both into living room and watch last night's recording of Smash. She showers; I get ready. Later ~