Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Keedy's for breakfast

Sleep in day. Up 5:00. Shave and pills. Shower and dress. Wake up Beth. Into kitchen and have cinnamon toast. She up and gets ready. She does my pill boxes.Off to Keedy's to meet Steve and Linda for breakfast. Home after that while Beth to her place of employment. I have ice cream. Beth home for a few minutes; then she off to meet Fran Norman. I down for nap with girls. Wake up 2:00. Check e-mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Beth home and we talk. James Jenkins from Florida calls and we talk. Harry calls and we talk. She makes dinner. We eat and talk. I into office to write here; she does some chores. Into living room and watch our first attempt with Missing, starring Ashley Judd. Not bad. I write here while she takes shower. I get reay. Later ~