Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 13, 2012

Barbara Britton and Gene Autty in Loaded Pistols

RAIN LATER
Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Stop at Ace hardware on way home for a shower door sticker. Home and bring in my stuff. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and mixed nuts. Into living room and watch Loaded Pistols with Gene Autry. Have my last piece of sandwich while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Started sprinkling. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work at computer. Now it's RAINING. Continue working at computer then into kitchen and start salads. Call Beth and suggest soup as it's raining. Get soup going and she gets home. I help her in with some of her stuff. We eat dinner - soup an salad. Dessert after - ice cream. Into living room where we watch Wednesday's recording of CSI: Vegas. She showers; I get ready and write here. Later ~