Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jo with his birthday present

Home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and grapes. Take Misty to vet dentist for dental cleaning. Home; work at computer for awhile. Drive over to Beth's place of employment. Taco lunch with Melissa and Beth to celebrate Jo's 8th birthday. Take photos and try to fix fax machine. I drive home for ice cream and down for nap with girls. Up and heck e-mail. Bring in mail from outside; bring in recycle bin. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office. Call Wally in Phoenix and we talk. Back to computer and work. Talk to Beth. I start dinner. Beth home. We eat and talk. After dessert we into office and work. Then we watch last night's recording of NCIS. She showers. Later ~