Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Toby McQuire; Chris Cooper; Jeff Bridges in Seabiscuit

Grocery shopping after leaving meeting at 7:30. Home and unload with Brenda's help. I put stuff away. Beth by house to do a few things. I down to pick up sandwiches. Home and Brenda leaves. Beth and I have lunch and ice cream dessert. She off to get color on hair; I down for nap with girls. Up 2:00; Beth is here. I work beside her in office. In to feed girls. She has already brought in mail from outside. Clean up side yard. Start making dinner. We eat while watching Huckabee. Eventually settle on watching Seabiscuit - excellent movie. She showers; I get ready ~