Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pasadena High friends since kindergarten group

Leave meeting early so I can shop for groceries at Albertsons. Stop to gas up on way home. Home and unload; put stuff away in kitchen. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Work at computer for awhile. Beth eventually home. We talk and have some leftovers to tide us over during our drive. Take off for Newport Beach and PHS mini-reunion at Jack King's house. Traffic terrible starting in Rancho Mirage. Trip takes 3 1/2 hours - we get lost; end up near Balboa Island. Finally arrive to overly loud party. Dive into crowd and mingle. Out back and take group photos. Eat snacks. Look at old photos. Head back around 5:30. Trip back takes 1 1/2 hours - traffic great. Into house. Snack on some stuff and have ice cream. Check e-mail; she showers. I get ready and we: Later ~