Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 27, 2012

Ashley Judd - star of Missing

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, apple slices and nuts. Off to Beth place of employment to change cars; then I to I-10 Scion/Toyota to get brake light installed. Takes about an hour. Picked up a brochure for the new Scion Xb for Beth. Back to her work and change cars. Home -fix lunch and watch an old Huell Howser's California's Gold on the Catalina great white steamer. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Spend rest of afternoon in office. To kitchen and start dinner. Make some salads. Start veggie lasagna then put on hold. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Dinner is on table so we eat and talk. After dessert we both into office. She showers. I get somewhat ready. We watch last night's episode of Missing. Into office then both into bedroom. Later ~