Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Back to Palm Desert for haircut with Sherry. On to SavOn to pick up meds for me and Beth - mine for cancers on face. Home and fix a lunch then watch an Audie Murphy western, Column South Eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail and recycle bin. Call Beth. Pik her up and drive to Bermuda Dunes airport where she picks up van and takes it back. I home and feed girls. Into office and work for awhile. Afternoon passes. Into kitchen and start salads. Put macaroni in microwave. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Start cooking dinner while she checks on things in office. We east and talk. After dessert we into living room and watch last night's recording of Smash. She showers; I get ready. Later ~