Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 22, 2012


Up 4:30. Shave and take my pills. I work at computer while she does her hair. I shower and dress. Bring in Sunday paper. Make breakfast then eat and read paper. Beth sits to eat and looks at her high school reunion pics and book. We take her employers' van to Bermuda Dunes airport for their transportation home. I down to pick up sandwiches. Beth and I eat some lunch and dessert. She off to see a friend. I down for nap with girls. Up 2:00. Check e-mail, etc. Put her car out front. She home later and help her unload some stuff. Show her David Vilt's video from yesterday. She into kitchen and reads paper. I into office and work awhile.Into kitchen and make salads; followed by microwave flautas. We east and talk. She tired; I have ice cream, Into living room and watch Huel Houser - Buttonwillow cotton. She shower; I write here and clean up, Later ~