Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beth's Scion xB - right rear brake light not working

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, apple slices and nuts. To Beth's place of employment and exchange cars; then I drive to I-10 Scion and have them look at passenger side brake light - it's out - and it's a LED light. In to order a new one and fine it has been discontinued. After many phone calls a light is located and I pay for it; plus some wiper re-fills. Back to exchange cars. Spend some time with a friend; have lunch; eventually home again earlier than expected and there are messages from another friend. Call him and we talk for awhile. Work at computer. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Write here. Shuck some corn and set up BBQ. Make salads. Turn on O'Reilly and watch some. Monitor Beth on Servelex. Get some trash together. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Start BBQ; talk Beth. Before you know it we're eating corn-on-the-cob and avocado salad. After dessert we both clean up kitchen and retire to office. A bunch of phone calls tonight. I write here again. She shower; I get ready. She watches American Idol; I sleep. Later ~