Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

(Please note Greg Palmer as Palmer Lee on right

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, apple slices, and nuts. Was going to take Beth's car in to get brake light fixed but sh called and needed calendar pages made ASAP. Work on calendar pages, eventually finding a program for free that I used and saved. Call Beth. Make some lunch and turn on TV. Watch the ending of Command South, with Audie Murphy and Robert Sterling. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in UPS which is my new beard trimmer. Work at computer. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Open beard trimmer and do a short trim. Into office and work on computer for awhile. Into kitchen and start making tacos. Everything ready to go when she gets home. I draw blood when gate hits me. Bandage it up. She inside and we eat. She off to H&I Meeting. I clean up. Into office and write here. Beth home from meeting. She works at copy machine while I surf Internet. She shower. I get ready. She watches American Idol. Later ~