Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bette Midler Spec on TV

Sleep in day. Up at 5:00 a.m. shave. Into office while Beth does her hair. I into shower and get ready. Dress and out to get Sunday paper. Start make breakfast; then I read paper. Beth in and out of kitchen. Set her up for breakfast. I into bathroom and trim beard with new beard trimmer. She does my pill boxes. In and sit with her. Drive to Subway and pick up sandwiches. Home. Talk for awhile with Beth; then we have lunch together. She off to her place of work while I wait for call from James Jenkins from Florida. He calls but air show was rained out, I down for nap with girls. Up in 2 hours. Beth is back. We talk and watch TV. Both into office and work. I watch YouTube of KTLA 40th Anni show done in 1987. Both into kitchen and start dinner - salad and soup. We eat while watching Mike Huckabee. Follow that with a John Stossel Special "No They Can't". Into living room and watch a pre-recorded Bette Midler special. I into office and write here. Beth showers. I get ready. Later ~