Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2012


Stop at Office Max on way hoe to get Beth a stylus. On home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, apple slices and nuts. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Bite the Bullet, all the way through for the first time. Make some lunch and eat in living room while viewing movie. Bobby Hoy has a nice part. Down for nap with girls. Up and into office where I check e-mail and work at computer. Out to bring in mail and recycle bin. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Bring in ironing. Work at computer. Into kitchen and start dinner. Fix steak and her dinner. Set up BBQ. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and hep her in with her stuff. Put on steak. She in to make her dinner. All ready an we eat and talk. After dessert we watch last night's episode of Smash. She showers. I write here. I get readcy. Later ~