Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Big Sombrero (Columbia 1949) with Gene Autry

Wake up with high BP. Take pills and BP pill. Shave then back to bed and tell Beth I don't feel good enough to go to meeting. I back to sleep. She gets ready and takes off for meeting. I up and check e-mail and news sites. No breakfast. Eventually I shower and dress. Into living room and finish watching Nightmare Alley; plus Gene Autry in The Big Sombrero - in color. Have lunch while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Start getting trash ready for later. Workin office forawhile. Beth home. Make some dinner and we eat. Into office and we both work until 8:00. She showers; I get ready. Later ~