Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Kentucky Derby

Leave meeting early and go grocery shopping at Albertson's. Home and Brenda helps me take stuff inside. I put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn I split with Brenda. Work on computer for awhile until she'sdone and leaves. Turn on TV. Watch some western while I fix lunchand eat. Brth home and we talk. I down for nap with girls. Beth to Dylan's baby shower. I up and feed girls. Work in office. Turn on horse raced and watch an hour of pre-race then the race - The Kentudcky Derby. Beth home shorytly after and we watch rerun. I to offoce. Then to Carl's Jr. for take out dinner for us, Home and we eat. After ice cream, into office and elp her get her computer running again. Both into living room and watch Person of Interest from last night. She re-bandages my arm. She showers. I write my blog. I get ready. Later ~