Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Sidney Poitier, James Garner, and Dennis Weaver: Behind the scenes on Duel at Diablo

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Eventually into living room and watch Duel at Diablo with Jamers Garner and Sidney Poitier (Richard Lapp and Neil Summers). Make lunch and eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:00 -work at comooputer. Out to bring in mail and get recyle bin. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on a chapter of Dawn of Eagles. UPS eith check for Beth. Call her. She by and to bank. I mke salads for dinner. She home and I help her in with her stuff. She cooks salmon. We eat and talk. After dessert and clean up, into office and write here. Finally into living room and watch recording of Smash from last night. Beth showers; I get ready. Later ~