Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Behind the Scenes on Breakheart Pass

Sleep in day. UP 5:30 - she was up first. I into bathroom and shave. Checke-mail and news sites then in and shower. Dress and check some more computer. Bring in Sunday paper. Into kitchen and make breakfast. Set up for Beth, too. Eat breakfast and read Sunday paper. she joins me. Into office and continue with computer. Beth gets ready and she off to work. Her employees take off this morning. I to Subway and pick up a couple of sandwiches. Home and tun on TV. Watch Breakheart Pass , with Charles Bronson while eating lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:30 - Beth here. I check e-mail then go feed girls. Into office and continue working. Beth irons on service porch an starts cooking some things then dinner. Into kitchen and make salads. We eat and talk. Clean up after dessert; into living room and watch a Huell Howser California Gold rerun. Beth showers; I write here. I get ready. Later ~