Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 07, 2012

Warren Oates and Peter Fonda in The Hired Hand

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. To bank at 9:00 and make a deposit for Beth; then over to her place of employment to pick her up and drive to Bermuda Dunes airport, She gets Tracker and takes it back to work. I gas up then home. Check e-mail and several more news sites. Into living room and watch TV: The Hired Hand with Peter Fonda, Warren Oats, and Verna Bloom. Better than the first time I saw it 40-years ago. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:15 and check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Start getting trash ready. Take out recycle bin. Into office and work on computer. Into kitchen and start salads. Cook enchiladas and leave some time. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home - turn on microwave. Help her in with her stuff. Finish setting table and serve salad. Dish up enchiladas. We eat and talk - watch Hannity. After dessert we clean up. She to office;I work on trash - plus write here. She washes her hair. We watch last week's CSI: Vegas. She shower; I get ready. Later ~