Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Scene from Nightmare Alley

Left meeting about five minutes early to get home with time to get Daisy to the vet by 8:45. She gave me a little trouble but we made it on time. She gets her teeth cleaned and checked. Home and join Misty. Work in office for awhile. E-mail Richard L. E-mail Cass for Neil's number. He sends it to me. Call Neil and we talk for awhile. Tell him I'll be in New Mexico in June. E-mail Richard - get e-mail back from Richard. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Tyrone Power Nightmare Alleynoir movie while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Beth picks me up at 5:00 and we meet the Grippis at The Cliff House for dinner.Home - she showers and we get ready for bed. I feel lousy. Later ~

Labels: