Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 11, 2012

Warren Oates in Barquero

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Drop two chickens at Beth's place of employment and on home. Unload our stuff an some envelopes for her. Check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Work on computer for awhile. Into living room and watch Barquero, with Lee Van Cleef, Warren Oates and Richard Lapp. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up in 2-hours and work at computer. Outside and bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work on some chapters of Dawn of Eagles. Into kitchen and start taco stuff. She's bringing the chicken. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and I help her unload her stuff. She finishes getting chicken ready then we eat and talk. Hannity on. Afterdessert we both into office andwork - I write here. Into living room and we watch NCIS from Tuesday. She showers while I get ready. Later ~