Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 17, 2012


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Set up transfer program and fool with hit for awhile. Call honestech trouble shooter's hot line and get info. Guy sends me an e-mail with download addresses. Download to computer. Try a transfer - try another; finally get it to work but when I try to play DVD the picture jumps, then shuts off. I'll try again later. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Shelly Winters and Joseph Cotton in Untamed Frontier. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up 1:45, check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office and try VHS/DVD copier again. No luck;will call again tomorrow. Work at computer some more. Answer some e-mails. Write some on DoE. Into kitchen and start dinner - macaroni and cheese and salad. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Finish making dinner and we eat. Clean up after dessert. She washes hair; then shed works in back yard. WINDY. I put trash out. Into office and write here. She showers. I get ready. Into bed room. She watches TV. Later ~