Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer's Commin'

Sleep in day. I up first and shave. I check e-mail and news sites with girls. When Beth is out of bath, I in and shower. Dress and into kitchen. Start making breakfast then eat and read Sunday paper. Beth in to kitchen and eat breakfast. She out to get her car washed while I trim beard. Into office and she home. We work in office together. She out around 1:30 and I make lunch and eat (avocado sand.).She home and fixes something for her to eat. I work in office until 12:30. Then I down for nap with girls. I up 2:00. Work in office. She off to meet Fran at Three. I work on DoE. James calls from Florida and we talk. Beth home and she starts making dinner. I into kitchen and help some. Set table. Turn on Huckabee and we eat while viewing. Strawberries and whipped cream, then clean up. she joins me to clean up. Into office and write here. She into office then we into living room and watch Thursday's recording of Person of Interest. Beth showers; I get ready. Later ~