Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 14, 2012

Gene Autry and Anne James in Barbed Wire

Stop to get my car washed on way home from meeting; on home after wash. Chek e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work most of the morning trying to get VHS/DVD copier working. Drive to Best Buy and get some connector wires for copier. Home and hook up. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch end of Barbed Wire with Gene Autry while I have a hamburger patty and chips for lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and a half and check mail. Bring in mail from outside, Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Start getting trash ready. Into office and find I need different DVDs to make copies. Into kitchen and shuck corn. Turn on O'Reilly. Make our salads. Peel avocados. Set the table. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Put corn on BBQ. Set table. She in office for a few minutes. We eat and talk. After clean up we have ice cream. Decide to both work in office. I write here. She showers while I get ready. Both into bed. She watches Dancing with the Stars; I sleep - Later ~