Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sherry Goodbye Luncheon at Cheese Cake Factory

Sleep in day. I up 5:30. Shave. Into office and check e-mail and news sites. Beth does her hair. I shower and dress. Into kitchen and make breakfast - eat and read Sunday paper. She off to check in with Melissa. I trim beard. Work at computer. Beth back and she has a snack because she's having lunch later. I make lunch for myself and eat. I down for nap with girls and she off to Cheese Cake Factory for good bye luncheon for Sherry. I up at 2:00. Check-mail, etc. Work on computer. Beth home and help her bring in things. Both work in office. Beth makes fajitas and we eat. Into living room and watch rerun of CSI: Vegas. She showers; I get ready. Later ~