Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 19, 2012


Leave meeting early and do grocery shopping at Albertson's. Home with stuff and unload with Brenda's help. I put stuff away. Beth home and she has some things, too. Into office and check e-mail. We both off to nail place for pedicures. I buy Subway sandwiches after and put in her car. I home and turn on TV. Watch Gene Autry in Cow Town while I eat. Beth home and leaves. I down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is here. Work on computer and write here some more. We work together and finally into kitchen - she starts dinner and I turn on Huckabee. Eat and watch TV. After clean up we into living room and watch Top Gun on Netflex. She showers while I writer here. I get ready. Later ~