Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 25, 2012

Nicholas Cage and Meryl Streep in Adaptation

Leave 7:25 and to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Drop chicken and Tide at Beth's place of employment. Home and bring our stuff in. Brenda there cleaning. Popcorn split between us. I check e-mail and news sites2with gils and popcorn. Work on comuter for awhile. Turn on Netflex and watch, Adaptation, with Nick Cage and Meryl Streep. Brenda finishes up and leaves. I make lunch and eat while I watch movie. Good movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office and work at computer. Spend time working. Get myself cleaned up for dinner. Beth home and we off to meet the Whites at The Cliffhouse for dinner. Head home after ice cream. Once home she shkowers; I get ready and write here. Later!