Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Joe & Jenelle's Memorial Day BBQ



Sleep in day. Up 5:30; shave. Beth sleeping in so I shower and dress. Beth up and does her hair. Make breakfast and eat with Sunday paper. Beth into kitchen to eat. I work with iPad in office for awhile. She does my pill boxes. Beth out shopping and to appointment. I work with iPad. She home and we have lunch together. I down for nap with girls. She to market and to pick up chicken wings. I up and check e-mail. Feed girls. Both of us get ready and drive to Joe and Jenelle's for BBQ. Lotsa' talk and fun. Home around 7:00. Download pics and write here. Beth showers. I get ready. Later ~