Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Earl Hodgkins eats Smiley Burnette's pie in Sunset in Wyoming (1941)

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer and with iPad for awhile. Talk to Mark about Motorola password - I'll go by to see him tomorrow. Work in office until 10:15. Into living room - turn on TV. Watch Sunset in Wyoming with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. fix avocado sand and have lunch while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up 1:45. Check some e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. Box of Zicam delivered. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work at computer some more. Eventually into kitchen and start TV - O'Reilly on. Beth home and help her in with her things. I start macaroni; she into office. Set table-we eat and talk while TV delivers Hannity. After dessert, we both into office. I write here. Beth putzes on computer and copier. She folds and puts away towels. She showers. I get ready. Both to bed. Later~