Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 28, 2012

Ben Johnson and Davie Sharp duke it out in Wild Stallion (1952) - corrals and road into Iverson's western town

Memorial Day
Leave meeting 10-minutes early and drive home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Leash 'em both up and we drive to Marchelle's for baths and grooming, Home and fix lunch while watching Wild Stallion with Ben Johnson and Edgar Buchanan. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail agin. No regurlar mail as this is a holiday. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Back into office and work at computer some more. To trash because of holiday. To office and work on computer some more. Beth home and I can hear her in kitchen. Call James in rainy Florida and talk for awhile. Leave message for Harry. I finally done in office so move to kitchen. Start making salads for our dinner. We eat and talk. Ice cream. Both into office. She wash her hair. She shower; I get ready. Later ~