Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mark Rizzo today

Ann Blythe and Howard Duff in Red Canyon

Stop at Albertson's to pick up re-fried beans. Call Mark Rizzo from parking lot. Drive to COD where Mark finds Motorola password for me. He also works out a few things for iPad. I take his photo for Blog. I home and touch base with girls. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and a few chips. Drive to AT&T store to show them my bluetooth for iPhone plus get info on iPad. Home and enter password on iPad. It Works! Into living room and watch Red Canyon with Howard Duff and Ann Blythe. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up 1:50 - check e-mail. Bring in mail and recycle bin. Feed girls. Work with iPad and computer for awhile. UPS here and drops a big and and small package for Beth. Call her and she'll be here soon. Work in office. Beth here and she to bank to cash check. I work on fixing dinner and we eat early upon her return. She to H&I Meeting. I work in office. She home and joins me in office. We both work. She showers/I get ready. Later ~