Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tom Loughlin as The Master Gunfighter

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work with iPad for awhile. Talk to Beth. Work in office on computer. Into living room and watch Master Gunfighter, with Tom Laughlin and Dave Cass. Make avocado and chips for lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:00. Check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Back to office and work at computer. Beth calls with Apple Store phone number. I call Apple Store and get no transfer of AOL address book answer again. Can't connect to Internet. Puts on computer not connected to Internet. Start making stuff for tacos. Get beans into dish for microwaving. I get video of Joe's new dog - watch video. Get everything else ready for tacos and set table. Beth home from work. We eat ands have dessert - talk and eat. Both into office - She works on computer while I write here. She showers. I get ready. Later ~