Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 10, 2012


Sleep in day. I up 5:30 - shave. Beth up and she uses bathroom for hair. Ishower and dress. Out and bring in luggage. Make breakfast and eat. Pull some clothes to be packed. Rebekka by to help us make reservations for our October flight to Hawaii. She leaves. Both into kitchen; make lunch and eat. I down for nap with girls. Up in two hours. Take care of the reat of the stuff for POP animal luncheon, dog photos, entry, etc. Beth does my pills while I sit with her. Spend some time in office. She turns on Huckaby while she's cooking. I into kitchen to make salads for us. Special on George HW Bush comes on and we eat while viewing. After ice cream we clean up and both into office. I write here while she works on computer. She showers; I get ready. Later ~