Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Monthly Roundtable

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive back to Palm Desert for haircut by Sherry. Home again and work at computer. Take off at 10:45 and drive to Indio for monthly conservative round table luncheon. Joel not at his store today. Nice meeting; good conversation; good food. I leave at 1:15 when George leaves. Home by 1:45. Feed girls and I have ice cream. Bought in mail so I open it for Beth. Call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up 3:15 and check computer. Work at computer for a little while. Into kitchen and start shucking corn. Set up BBQ on side patio. Turn on O'Reilly - Laura Ingram sitting in. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. Make salads for our dinner while she does a few chores. Put corn on BBQ. Set table while she mixes butter. Watch corn. Hannity comes on. Finish barbecuing; bring corn inside. We eat and watch TV. After dessert we clean up. She into office and I pull trash together. Trash out. Into office and write here. Beth showers; I get ready. Later ~