Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Girls keeping cool on a hot summer day

Sleep in day. Up 5:00 with leg cramp and stay up. Check e-mail and news sites while Beth does her hair. I shower and dress. Oatmeal for breakfast. Read Sunday paper. Trim beard. Work in office while she heads over to her place of work. Work until she gets back. We talk and eventually we make lunch and eat. After half an ice cream I down for nap. Up in two hours. Check computer. Feed girls. Back to office and show Beth a Lucy/Ricky movie never released. Both work in office - she makes phone calls. I put some apps on iPad. Continue working on computer. Stay on computer some more; then into kitchen where Beth is cooking dinner. I help by making salads. We eat and talk. After ice cream we back into office. She showers; I get ready. Later ~