Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 04, 2012


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Set up Netflex and watch California Firebrand with Monte Hale and Adrian Booth. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. After movie, into living room and catch some of another western before going to bed room and napping with girls. Up at 2:00. Work at computer some more. Out to bring in mail. Got two more Hawaiian Shirts. Scan new issue of Cowboys & Indians magazine. Into office and write here. Work until I into kitchen and start fixing stuff for tacos. Beth home and weeat. After ice cream we into office. Eventually she showers. I take out trash. I get ready. Later ~