Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Ashley Judd in Eye of the Beholder

Leave meeting early and shop for groceries at Albertson's. Home and put stuff away - check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive to nail place for pedicure - see Beth. Then to Sam's to return motor oil for Beth. Drive home and make lunch. Eat with girls. Beth home and she has lunch - I sit with her. I down for nap with girls. Up at 2:00 p.m. We drive down to the Esmerelda for the Pow Wow - see some friends and Harry calls. Stop at The Old Spagetti Factory on way home for dinner. Home after and we watch a Netflix movie, Eye of the Beholder,with Ashley Judd. A complete mish-mash of a movie. She showers while I get ready. Later ~