Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 08, 2012

John Archer with Randoph Scott in Desision at Sundown

Leave meeting Early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Drive on to Tony's garage and have car serviced for trip. Home and Brenda is gone. Make avocado sandwich. Turn on TV and watch Randolph Scott western, Decision at Sundown, and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up an check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Into office and work at computer for awhile. Beth calls - Rolls' battery is dead. Work some more on computer, She calls and battery is fixed and she's on way home to get me. She home and changes purse. We off to Don Deigo's to meet Steve and Theresa Grippi for Mexican dinner. After ice cream, we split and go our separate ways. Home and to office. I write here while she works at her desk. She showers. I get ready. Later ~
,