Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 02, 2010

With Beth and Brenda

Light grocery shopping after meeting (most for trip); then home. Put stuff away. To computer and check e-mail with girls. Beth home for a few minutes; then we both head off for nail appointment. I get my usual pedicure while she has the same, plus a manicure. I over to Yellow Basket and park. Call Brenda and ask her to meet us. I listen to a Rush re-run. Brenda shows up and we sit in my car and talk until Beth gets there. We order and eat lunch in Yellow Basket. They off to take Tracker to airport. I drive home and down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home. I bring in mail; she's already fed girls. I open mail for her. Work at computer for awhile - write here. We get ready and go out - she picks up meds at Sav-On; then we meet Grippis at California Pizza for dinner. See Norman there. Nice time with good friends. Home - Ed Mohler calls and we talk. Check e-mail. Later ~