Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 01, 2010

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation cast

Leave meeting when it goes over. Home and check e-mail with girls and cookies. Bring in suitcases from shed. Brenda here and starts cleaning. Beth calls. Call Jimmy George and we talk. Watch recording of Lawman. Brenda leaves and I leave shortly after for my Dr. Stone appointment. All goes well at Stone's. By Beth's place of employment and give her checks that arrived this morning from her boss. I to credit union and deposit her paycheck. Home and make lunch - eat while watching recording of a Huell Howser California Gold show. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail and recycle bin. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work at computer until Beth gets home. We talk awhile I fix dinner. Eat; then after we watch CSI: Vegas recorded last night. She to shower; I write here. Later ~