Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 03, 2010

October 3, 2010

Beth and Me

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall where she'll meet Brenda. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Check computer and news sites. Make my breakfast and eat with Sunday paper. Trim my beard. Beth home from Hall. We continue packing for trip. Off to pick up her employers' car and take it to Bermuda Dunes airport. Stop for hot dogs then Oreo cookie malt. Shop for pet bed then back to her employers' place. Home and I down for nap with girls. Up and dress. Inti kitchen where she's reading paper. We both back to packing. Take some time out to try and teach Crystal how to use her new pillow bed to get onto our bed - no luck. We into office where Crystal finally eats a Gluclosamine biscuit. We work side by side then I to kitchen to make dinner. We eat. Back to office until bedtime. ~ Later