Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 04, 2010

Monday, October 4, 2010

Get our car washed after meeting; then to Tony's to get tire pressure set on car. Home. Check e-mail and news sites on my computer with girls. Beth calls. To her place of employment where I pick her up and take her to Bermuda Dunes airport to pick up the Tracker. She back to work while I to AAA place in La Quinta to pick up some maps for trip. Stop for burger on way home; then to fill up gas for tomorrow. Home and watch Boardwalk Empire recording from last night. Almost all of a Lawman episode. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Load car with water; empty dishwasher; put dog ramp out back and small suitcase in shed; feed Girls; my boots in a bag and in garage. Clean up side Yard. Sweep some. Beth home and we eat. She watched recording of The Good Wife. When she is ready for bed: DWTS. ~ Later