Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 08, 2010

Wake up in Bozeman - get ready and meet Shan, Linda, and Conrad for breakfast in hotel dining room. Have a lights out moment as power fails. Lights on and we eat. Back to our room for awhile. Meet them in lobby before 10:00. Girls to a wedding shower for Stephanie. Conrad and I to get our windshield fixed. Pit in windshield was caused by a small rock kicked up by a truck on our way here. Back to hotel and have lunch with Conrad in hotel restaurant. We back to our rooms; where I take 2-hr. nap. Corad calls and we meet in lobby,where we're joined by my 2nd cousins, Wendell and Virginia (Bell) brother and sister. Girls back from shower with "hellos" all around. All to rooms then meet and have light dinner. Then we all off to a meet and greet at the C'Mon Inn. Take pics of all and mingle. Back to hotel and to room. I write here while she showers. I get ready then: Later ~