Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Waiting for our food in Bozeman, Mt. restaurant

Up in Butte. Breakfast. Pack it all up and head out to Bozeman by 8:00 am. Arrive in Bozeman and have to wait for room. Across street to Wal-Mart looking for hearing aid dehumidifier cup I thought I'd left in Utah. None there. Back to hotel and meet Shannon and Conrad in lobby,Theresa and her sister, Bonnie, with her boy friend, John, show and we to lunch at restaurant in hotel Check in after lunch. All to see Stephanie's two Great Dane puppies. To our room and relax Check a zillion e-mails then she to meet girls in lobby for talk while I down for my nap. Up after an hour. Do the rest of the remaining e-mails and Beth back We talk. Meet Shannon, Conrad, and new arrival, sister Linda in lobby. We across street to Mexican place to eat; then stop at hotel for coffee and ice cream. Theresa by table with pizza she bought for Colin and Amanda, who will be in later on tonight. We to our room. I write here while she showers. Later ~ `