Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Up 4:30; shower. Wake up Beth. Meet Shannon, Conrad and Linda for breakfast in hotel restaurant. Girls off at 10:00 to work at wedding site setting up for wedding and dinner. Conrad and I hang loose back at hotel with lunch together then I to room for nap. Girls back and we all to rooms to dress for wedding. We ride with Conrad and Shannon to this mountain retreat where the wedding is held outside (Burrrr); followed by the wedding dinner inside. Home later than expected. Beth packs some more - Conrad and Shan by to help load our car and say our good-byes. We sleep. Later ~