Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Monday, October 25, 2010

Beth (below) and me in Crow's Nest to meet Ship's Officers



NOTE: Beth wrote my blog for me by hand while we were cruising. This is her first attempt at blogging.
Up and breakfast buffet on Lido Deck. Walked around looking for everything - a real joke. Noon - Crow's Nest to meet Ship Capt. and crew people; personal visit with the Chief Engineer and his wife. Nap in afternoon. Room Service for light dinner. Checked out the jewelery and boutique. First AA Meeting with Al from Orange County, Rich from Laguna Hills, Ronnie from So. Cal., and John from Fargo ND.